Begin your future
- Complete an online or hardcopy application for admission.
- If you are applying for Readmission (returning after an absence from NMSU or one of the NMSU Community Colleges) an additional admission application fee is not required.
- Submit the $20 nonrefundable application fee by check or money order to the address below. Be sure to include your full name and birth date on the check. Please do not send cash. You may pay your application fee online with your credit card. NMSU accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. Payment is processed using the secure ShopCart online payment system. To pay online with your credit card, select the Credit Card Payment System.
- Have your high school counselor or registrar send your most recent official transcripts to the Admissions Office at:
Office of Admissions, MSC 3A
New Mexico State University
P.O. Box 30001
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003
- Have your official ACT or SAT test scores sent to NMSU
ACT: www.actstudent.org or 1-319-337-1270. NMSU’s ACT code is 2638.
SAT: www.collegeboard.com or 1-212-713-8000. NMSU’s SAT code is 4531.
- After your final semester of high school, please have your final official transcript sent to the NMSU Admissions Office to complete your admission.